• Psychoeducational Evaluations
• Gifted Testing
• Learning Disabilities
• School Consultation and Recommendations
• Diagnostic Evaluations:
o Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Testing
o Anxiety, Depression, Emotional Disturbances
o Personality Disturbances
o Establishing or Verifying a Mental Health Diagnosis
• Providing Treatment Recommendations
• Evaluations Prior to Medical Procedures
• Infant Development Screenings (Physical, Emotional, Social Functioning)
How long does an evaluation take?
Do you do your own testing and writing?
What does a diagnostic evaluation measure?
What if I don’t understand the results?
Why should my child have an evaluation?
Will you be willing to meet with a school's special service team and/or talk to the teachers?
Would you be willing to answer a question or speak to a tutor or school well after the evaluation is completed?
Are all psychological evaluations created equally? There are other people who do testing for less time and money.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2012 | Psychological Wellness Center